Friday, June 26, 2009

Aubrey's 2 year pictures...

Finally we have Aubrey's 2 year pictures...only a month later.
I try really hard to be good about getting the kids pictures done
right around their birthday. This year with Aubrey it was harder.
She fell down on Mother's Day and scraped up her chin. Which was
the weekend before her birthday. So I didn't want to get her pictures
taken until it was all better. I called made an appointment at Target.
I had major issues with them this time. To make a long story
short I won't be going back there. I took her to JCPenney.
Here she is....




By the time we got to JCPenney Aubrey had
fell asleep in the van. I wasn't real sure how
she was going to do with taking her pictures.
She was a little fussy but you could never tell
by these super cute pictures of her.

I was really happy with JCPenney. They are
owned by Lifetouch just like Target. When I
told them all the trouble I had with Target they
went out of their way to make sure I was happy
with everything. I will be going there from now on.

Happy Friday ☺

No comments: