Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Fun...

*Warning this post contains a lot of pictures*

Saturday we let the kids go swimming for a while.
The scrapbooking mom that I am needed some
new swim pictures so... here are a some of them.
Remember it's a lot but not as many as I took.


Ashley


Bryce jumping into the pool.


Ally our little fish.


Now Aubrey is NOT a little fish. She doesn't want
to get in the pool at all, the first step is it for her.


Ally swimming without her vest on with the help of daddy.
I think she might be swimming by the end of summer.


Aubrey still on the first step, but she really likes these water toys.


Ally was swimming with this tube until she went to far
forward and flipped out of it. She did great she kicked
her feet and came up. Guy grabbed her and put her on the step.


I asked her if she was OK, so she's showing me that she was OK.


But she did ask if we would get her the smaller tube.
I think it's more her size.


Bryce's turn in the green tube.


Then Ashley's


Bryce being the boy that he is got the idea to jump into the tube.


Ashley and Bryce jumping into the pool again.


Ally wanted a turn too!

Now this is my favorite picture of the day....


She's so cute!

The joys of summer.
I know we will have many more days like this.
And we will enjoy each and every one of them.

Happy Tuesday☺

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

what cute photos! looks like you are all having a blast & enjoying the pool. hope you guys keep having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. They are having such a great time. Reminds me of some other kids who loved it when the pool was available :-) Thank goodness for pools in the summer!!
Love ya,
Charlotte