Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Trip to Las Vegas

We went to Las Vegas for the 4th of July to visit my mom, step-dad and sister.
We had a great time visiting and hanging out by the pool.
These pictures are from Thursday evening, July 2nd.


All of the kids swimming.


Aubrey waving Hi!


Bryce about to throw the balls at everyone.


Everyone waiting for Bryce to throw the balls.


Aunt Heather & Ally

Bryce again!

Aubrey doing what she does best in the pool.


Aubrey holding "Nemo!"


Ashley chillin' on the steps.


Aubrey trying to get "Crush" out of the pool.

If you don't know who Nemo or Crush are
you should really watch Finding Nemo.
If you don't have it you should go for a ride in our
van because it has been playing 24/7 for months now.

I still have a lot more pictures I want to blog about
but this is it for now. I will try and blog more tomorrow.
I keep telling myself to blog but I don't seem to have time.
I will get more pictures up here then.

Happy Thursday ☺

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So cute! Love your page, Kim!