Monday, December 3, 2007

Family Christmas Photos

We took this years Family Christmas pictures on Saturday.
Now I need to get the greeting cards in the mail. Then that's two things I can check off my "To Do List" for this Christmas.

We are using this one for our greeting cards.

Each Little Cutie by their self.



All of them Together!

Two of us Together!

It's been a while since we've taken a picture of just the two of us. I would say our wedding was probably the last time. This is going on our wall under the vinyl lettering I bought that says "All because two people fell in love" with these little faces under it.

I just LOVE this one!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

i absolutely LOVE the last pic. you have such a cute family! they are all just so stinkin cute... i can't keep my eyes off of them. the christmas pics turned out way cute!
it was good to see you last night. sorry i didn't get to chat much! merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, each and every photo. Oh what love can do!! Those photos give me the warm and fuzzies.