Friday, June 25, 2010

Dance Recital Photos....

Ashley and Ally had their dance recital back in May.
Here are the pictures they took at the dance studio.

Ashley danced in 5 different numbers in
both recitals the 2:30 and 6:00 pm.
It was a long and busy day for her.



Hip-Hop "Thriller"


Advanced Clogging "Circus" & "Fiddle"
(Two different dances in the same costume)


Advanced Tap "Dance Beats"


Hip-Hop Company

This was Ally's first dance recital and she did GREAT!!
She was only in the 2:30 pm show, but
she had a tap number and a ballet number.
I think she had the biggest smile on the stage.



Combo 1
"Never Fully Dressed without a Smile" &
"Zip-A-Dee-Do-
Dah"

They are both dancing over the
summer too, but not 3 nights a week.
They are both going on Tuesday mornings.
I needed a break for the summer.
Ally is still taking her Combo 1 class.
Ashley is trying something new for
the summer Teen Jazz and Teen Lyrical.
I'm so proud of both girls and their hard work.

Now if only Aubrey wanted to dance. I keep asking her
if she wants to dance and she keeps telling me NO!
I hope she will soon...


Happy Friday ☺

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

SO cute. ashley's awesome!!