Monday, May 24, 2010

Dance Recital 2010...

Saturday Ashley and Ally had their dance recital
Dancing In The Moonlight...


Ashley's Clogging costume.
She danced to "Fiddle" and "Circus"
She also had Hip-Hop, Jr. Hip-Hop C0.,
& Tap. I have to wait for the studio
pictures to come back to post them.

So if you're counting she had 5 different dances.


Look how cute they are together!



Ally is in Combo I.
For Tap she danced to
"Never Fully Dressed without a Smile"
and for Ballet she danced to
"Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah"

They both did a great job and got lots of flowers.





Ashley also had to dance again in the 6:00 p.m. show.
We didn't think the kids would make it through
another show so Guy took them home. I was helping
get the girls in the van and Ally told me "I need a nap".
I guess dancing is hard work for a 4 year old.

It was also hard work for her 12 year old sister
that had to dance all of her dances twice.
Ashley came home changed and was out as soon
as her head hit the pillow. It makes for a very busy
May every year but in the end it's all worth it.
I love to watch them dance and
can't wait for Aubrey to join them.

Happy Monday ☺

No comments: