Wednesday, April 8, 2009

100th Post...

I finally made it to my 100th post.
It took longer than I thought it would,
but sometimes I'm just to busy to blog.

Like last night Bryce had his first
baseball game of the season.
So we are extra busy between getting
Ashley to dance and Bryce to his games
since they both are from 6-7, but we did.

Bryce had a good game last night.
He was the catcher...


Then he got to bat...

He didn't do very good. He struck out but he tried.

Then he was the pitcher...

He did make an out while he was the pitcher.
The ball came to him and he threw it to first.

And by the way the team we played was his coach
from the last two years. We were really bummed he
wasn't Bryce's coach again this year, but maybe next year.

The next time Bryce got up to bat he hit the ball on the first
pitch and so fast I didn't get a chance to take a picture of him.

But I did get him on 3rd base...

He did get to run home and score a point for his team.
And we get to go back and do it all again tonight!

Happy Wednesday ☺

No comments: