Friday, March 27, 2009

Coca~Cola Bear...

When we were in Las Vegas we took
the kids to the M&M and Coke store.
We haven't been there for about 3 years.
When we walked in the lady asked if we had
seen the bear. I said yes because we had been
to the store before and they had a big bear the
kids climbed on and I would take their picture.
Well they changed all of that. Now they have
an area set up with a "Real" bear and they will
take your picture for you. The guy said I could take
pictures with my camera and he would take some.
Well none of the pictures on my camera turned out.
You stand in front of a green screen and they
have really bright lights shining on you.
This is where they get you, so we went upstairs to
look at the pictures that he took. I didn't really like
any on them until I saw this one....

The look on Aubrey's face cracked me up, I had to get it.
I think we will wait a few more years
before making any plans for Disneyland.

Happy Friday☺

1 comment:

Annie said...

hahaha the look on her face is hilarious! Such a cute family :)