Monday, June 30, 2008

No Time To Blog

I really haven't had time to blog. Having all four kiddos home all day makes it hard to get things done, so blogging has been at the bottom of my "To Do List".
Aubrey has been sick for a few days now. She was running a fever for a couple of days, and then she wouldn't eat or drink anything. I took her into the doctor on Friday. He said her throat was really red. He did a Strep test and that came back negative. I was happy about that but now she has a rash from head to toe almost. I took her back to the doctor this morning and he said it was viral and from running a fever. That's what I thought he would say {by the fourth one you almost know what they are going to tell you} but I wanted to make sure. So I've been busy taking care of her and trying to keep the other three from fighting with each other all day. At the end of the night I'm wiped and I just want to relax on the couch and watch some TV. I hope to be able to blog more in the coming weeks until then....
Happy Monday Night☺

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

there are more important things than blogging. so just be a mommy and we'll be here when you get back around to the norm. happy wednesday. And good luck with the rest of the summer. Wr sure do miss seeing you around. enjoy your summer!!!

angiedunn said...

i hear ya sister. i've been MIA too!

feel better aubrey!!