Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Happy 1st Birthday Aubrey Elizabeth

I can't believe our baby girl is a year old already.
It seems like I just had her.
She doesn't have a bottle anymore.
I took that away last week and she has done OK.
She's not walking yet but I'm sure it won't be long.
I think she is a little scared to walk because she has
fallen a couple of times and hit her mouth really hard.
She is always talking {Aubrey language} and yelling
right along with the other kids.
She'll have to if she doesn't want to be left out.
She is such a good little girl and
brings so much joy to our family.



We are having a little party for her Sunday at
the park so I will have some birthday pictures then.

Happy Birthday Aubrey
we love you very much

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

omg... she's one already! wow! i love her newborn pic... she was a little chunker lol. happy birthday little aubrey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Aubrey!!!

Love,
Aunt Melissa
Uncle Michael
And Cousin, Zachary

angiedunn said...

Oh Aubs...you are perfect. Fer real. Look @ those eyes! Such a cutie. You've done good Kim...stinkin' cute kids.