Monday, February 4, 2008

Rain & Shopping

I love all the rain we had today and
we all know the valley needs it.


Here's a look from our front door today.
{Excuse our dead grass and mud we are in
the process of killing it to redo our front yard}


The rain makes shopping with
two little girls harder and a lot wetter.
I went to Babies R Us today to get Ally and Aubrey
some new clothes and shoes for Spring/Summer.
They're having a great sale, buy one get one half price.


So....

Here are the 5 outfits I got for Ally.



Then these really cute shoes....

I love shoes and don't think a
little girl can ever have to many and
when they're this cute how
can you pick only one.


Now for Aubrey....


Here are her 5 outfits.



And yes 4 out of the 5 are the same for each girl.
What can I say I liked them and they
don't have to wear them at the same time.

Then again these cute shoes....



I could only get her one pair
because that is all they had in her size.
Believe me I would've gotten her more if I could of,
but these will have to do for now.


This evening you could see this from our front door.

Can you see the two rainbows?
I know the second one is a little hard to see.




This is the brightest rainbow I've ever seen.

Hope you enjoyed the rain as much as I did today.

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

very cute posts. love the rain. love having new clothes and shoes. agree that a little girl could never have too many. and i think the pink outfil on the far right was my fav. haapy rain and shopping to you all.

angiedunn said...

I LOVE the rain! And i saw that rainbow too!

FUN clothes...I should have hit up that sale, it looks like!

Thanks for coming to SOL the other night! It was good to see ya...as usual!