Friday, February 15, 2008

9 Months Old Already!

It’s hard to believe that Aubrey is 9 months old today.
It seems like I just had her. She is still a good baby.

She is….
….Scooting/Army crawling all over….
….Pulling herself up on everything so she can stand up….
….Sleeping through the night which makes Mommy HAPPY….
….Gave up her Binky….
....Still trying to cut her top teeth....
....Waving Hi/Bye....

We took her to get her pictures taken at Target tonight.
I took some of her before we left.

Ally wanted to be in the pictures too,
so I told her to give Aubrey a kiss.
I wish I could've got them kissing each other
but I ♥ this picture of them too.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

they grow up way too fast! that's a cute pic of the girls together though. i can't believe she's pulling herself up already. next thing you know she'll be walking. go aubrey. happy 9 month birthday sweetie.