Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Happy Dance"

I think it is safe to blog about this and do a
"Happy Dance!"

No more of this for Ally ......
Sucking her thumb or fingers

It has been about 2 months and I couldn't be happier! It was making me CRAZY. She's the first one I've had do this and it got really bad when Guy went to Korea. After he got home I started putting MAVALA Stop on all of her fingers again. It took about 2 weeks and she stopped. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I had used it before and she would stop for a little while then start again. This time she didn't and I've just been counting the days. I'm so glad she stopped before she turned two and before she did anything to her teeth.


That's why I'm doing a "Happy Dance!"

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

yay for the happy dancing! lol that is great that she finally stopped. i can understand you trying so hard so she doesn't mess up her teeth... sorry for it taking so long. But yes, it hopefully is over for good. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

This is all well and good, but where's the picture of you DOING the Happy Dance? Congrats to Ally, another milestone gone by.

Unknown said...

I would have to agree. It is a happy thing. Now I need to get Ryan to stop doing this also. But yes where is the pictures of the Happy Dance?