Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday! & 6 month Check up

Happy 36th Birthday Guy!
You are the BEST.....
.....Husband, Dad, Son, Friend....

We love you very much and thank you for everything you do for us.

{These pictures are from Friday, they had Donuts with Dad at the school}

Also today Aubrey had her 6 month check up. She is doing great except for getting 5 shots. She's wasn't very happy about that part. She weights 16.5 pounds {60%}, her height is 27 1/2 inches{97%} and her head circumference is 17 1/2 {90%}. As you can tell from her numbers she is growing like a weed or should I say a LARGE weed.

After we got home, I just left her in her seat to sleep.

I already felt so bad for her, I couldn't wake her up.

Happy Monday, I'm off to take care of this little one!

No comments: